Wednesday 1 September 2010

So little time left


Hello people!

So it is finally nearly here! Last time I updated this blog it was April and I was drowning under the heavy demands of final year uni work...well how things have moved on. I have now graduated and joined the ranks of the "alumni," the student dream feels so distant

I have had a cracking summer trying to earn a bit of extra cash at what feels like my second home, the ever fun d2! Leaving me in a situation to afford a few more little bits for the travels.

I have had every injection now and hopefully, I should now be immune to any nasty diseases that I could potentially contract whilst in a number of the countries that I will be visiting.

Further on from this, I have now got just about got everything needed for my this trip as you can see by the picture.


As you can see clothing options are going to be limited! This will only add to all the fun we will have though...right?

The feeling of excitment is growing rapidly by the second, a feeling similar to an excited child being unable to sleep on xmas eve...

Despite all of this, however, it still doesn't feel like a reality, nothing more than a 2 week holiday that will be no different than any other...even at my leaving do this weekend it didn't feel like a goodbye, more of a absolutley quality bank holiday event!

Either way, this time next week I will be somewhere in Brazil and be in a position to actually tell you all how things have started!

Until that point, all that stands between sheffield and the rest of the world is..a delightful 4 hour mega bus ride down to london...good one!

that is all for now :D

2 comments:

  1. you may be immune to every disease, but it wont help the fact your still gonna get kidnappedd by a columbian drug lord or end up dieing of bulimia when ur chundering everywah on Machu Picchu!

    have a good one Chundercroft x

    ReplyDelete